The Channel Wheelchair Ramp
This Channel Ramp has been designed for use with manual wheelchairs, powered wheelchairs or scooters. It allows access up or down steps, over door thresholds or up into the back of vehicles.
The Channel Wheelchair Ramp Features:
- Designed for use with manual wheelchairs, powered wheelchairs or scooters.
- It allows a wheelchair to travel up steps, over door thresholds or up into the back of vehicles
- Easy to use and lightweight for carrying
- Telescopic two-piece ramp extends to 2.1m (7’) in length to accommodate use in a variety of settings, then retract again
- Easy to store or transport
- Slip-resistant coating improves wheelchair grip
- Folded dimensions: 100cm (39.4”) x 26cm (10.2”) x 6.5cm (2.6”)
- Weight capacity: 272kg (43st)
The Channel Wheelchair Ramp Specifications:
- Length (When folded)
- Width (When folded)
- Weight Capacity