The Drive Medical Recliner Wheelchair
The Drive Medical Recliner has a strong carbon steel frame capable of carrying 200kgs, and upholstered with durable, heavy-gauge naugahyde making it easy to clean. The Drive Medical Recliner has the ability to recline a full 180° and is equipped with elevating leg rests and detachable armrests as standard. Large 20cm front castors make the wheelchair more terrain friendly as it is able to negotiate almost any surface with ease.
The Drive Medical Recliner Wheelchair Features:
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180°
- Arms have support extension for reclining position
- Comfortable, lightweight, easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery
- Attractive chrome frame
- Dual axle position for the rear mag-style wheels
- Lightweight, maintenance-free, composite mag-style wheels
- 20cm front casters
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Wheels are positioned at the back of the frame for additional stability
- Added rigidity bar keeps the back from hammocking
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Rear anti-tippers standard
- Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests
- Metal foot plates
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
The Drive Medical Recliner Wheelchair Specifications:
- Width Open with 20” Seat
71cm | 28”
- Width Closed
30.5cm | 12”
129.5cm | 51”
- Seat-To-Floor Height
50cm | 32″
- Back Height (without | with headrest)
- Seat Depth
43cm | 17”
- Length with Riggings
124cm | 49”
- Product Weight with 16” Seat
25.7kg | 56.63 lbs.
- Product Weight with 18” Seat
26kg | 57.63 lbs.
- Product Weight with 20” Seat
26.7kg | 58.63 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight with 16” Seat
29.7kg | 65.45 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight with 18” Seat
30kg | 66.45 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight with 20” Seat
30.4kg | 67 lbs.
- Weight Limit with 16” Seat
136kg | 300 lbs.
- Weight Limit with 18” Seat
136kg | 300 lbs.
- Weight Limit with 20” Seat
159kg | 350 lbs.