The Drive Medical – AirForce One Nebuliser Overview
The AirForce One compressor nebulizer is a cost effective and reliable device for aerosol therapy at home or in hospitals.
Compact, lightweight and quiet in operation, the AirForce One allows discreet aerosol therapy.
Engineered with the patient in mind, the high performance yet easy-to-use features offers the user an effective and simple drug delivery option.
The Drive Medical – AirForce One Nebuliser Features:
- Comes with necessary accessories and carry bag for immediate use
- Convenient, building-in carry handle
- Only weighing 1.5kg AirForce One is the lightest compressor nebuliser in our respiratory range
- Designed to be durable for everyday use and comes with a 3 year warranty
- Built in carrying handle for added convenience
- Offering a maximum flow rate of 10-14 l/min
- Operating flow at 4-6 l/min
- Easy set up and operation
- Comes complete with necessary accessories ready for immediate use and carry bag
- Reliable and cost effective device
- Quiet operation
- Equipped to be used on adults and children
- The AirForce One Includes the Evo Nebuliser
- The Evo Nebuliser includes an instruction manual, disposable Evo nebuliser, nose piece mouthpiece with exhalation valve, air tubing, adult and paediatric mask and five filters
The Drive Medical – AirForce One Nebuliser Specifications:
|Overall width max.
|Overall height max.
||15 x 19 x 9.5
|Fill level min
|Fill level max.
|Air flow max.
|Particle size MMAD