The KD Smart Electric Wheelchair
What makes the Kd Smart Electric Wheelchair the future of mobility?
- Weighs only 26kgs and supports passengers weight of up to 150kgs
- Folds in seconds for easy storage in your car, SUV or closet
- Lithium Ion battery can travel up to 24km
- FDA cleared medical device
- More compact in size than traditional wheelchairs and fits virtually anywhere
- Removable seat and seat cover
- Dual-wheel brushless motors that are more efficient than brushed motors
- Joystick can be mounted on left or right side arm rest
- Our powered wheelchair costs less than any of its competitors
- Replacement parts are very affordable on any budget
- Requires almost no maintenance and can be easily serviced
- More stable and durable than the wobbly 3 wheel scooters
The KD Smart Chair Review
The KD smart chair is easily one of the best smart chairs on the market. Below, we will be going over some of the reasons why this chair stands above the others on the market.
One of the best things about this particular chair is that it is incredibly lightweight. Not only is it lightweight, but it doesn’t sacrifice any kind of durability or set any ridiculous weight restrictions in order to be lightweight. In fact, it can support passengers that weigh up to 120kgs. Thus, you shouldn’t have to worry about the chair not being able to support you.
2. Easy To Store.
Another good thing about this particular smart chair is that it is incredibly easy to store. Because it can fold in mere seconds, you should be able to use to to get just about anywhere and you should be able to store it anywhere you want whether it be your SUV, car, or even your closet.
3. FDA Approved.
Another good thing about this device is that it is FDA approved. Thus, you are going to be able to use it knowing that it has been cleared by the FDA.
4. Removable Seat and Cover.
This particular chair also comes with a completely removable seat and cover which makes it extremely accessible and easy to clean.
This particular chair is easily one of the most affordable on the entire market. This makes this particular model a clear winner as you are going to be able to fit it in just about any budget. The amount of ‘bang’ for your buck is incredible with this particular chair.
6. No Maintenance.
Another good thing is this chair does not require any maintenance. A lot of the chairs on the market require a lot of it. With this one, you are essentially going to be able to forget it when you aren’t using it and have it ready to go when you need it the most.
Overall, this is the best chair I’ve tried on the entire market. With the amount of value you can get for your money with this chair, there is simply no other choice. Because it is completely lightweight and portable, I am able to quickly and easily stow it in my car for easy transport and because it folds in seconds, I am not forced to spend 5-10 minutes messing with it. Also, because it uses very affordable materials and parts including it’s SLA batteries, I never have to worry about something getting messed up and not being able to afford to repair or replace it.
The Kd Smart Specifications:
• Weight: 26.6kg
• Weight capacity: 115kg
• Overall width: 64cm
• Seat width: 37cm
• Opening between arm rests: 50cm
• Seat height: 53cm
• Handle height 86cm
• Range per charge: 10km