The Cirrus Electric Wheelchair
The Cirrus Electric wheelchair comes standard with a seat belt, seat cushion with pouch for easy storage, swing away footrests with calf straps, and an adjustable tension back upholstery, adding to users convenience, safety and comfort. The integrated, programmable PG controller and adjustable length joystick mount accommodates most users.
The Cirrus Electric Wheelchair Features:
- Maximum speed of 6km.
- Maximum range of 24km on a full battery charge.
- Available in 46cm (18”) seat width.
- Robust steel cross-brace frame.
- Designed for indoor and limited outdoor use (e.g. shopping centres).
- Rear wheel drive system.
- Flip up, height adjustable and removable padded armrests.
- Includes; 4cm seat cushion, front pocket for storing essentials.
- Includes; back cushion with larger pocket for additional storage.
- Tension adjustable backrest for added comfort.
- Adjustable length controller mount.
- Detachable and height adjustable back post and push handles.
- Foldable, lightweight, frame for easy storage and transportation.
- Electromagnetic brakes and emergency brakes.
- Programmable controller.
- Free-wheel function for ease of movement without power.
- Padded nylon upholstery for additional comfort and support.
- Solid front 20cm (8inch) castors with 32cm (12.5 inch) solid rear tyres provide durability and low maintenance.
- Swing away, removable footrests to assist with easy transfers.
- Height adjustable leg-rests, suit most users leg length.
- Detachable anti tip wheels.
- One touch lap belt and calf strap included for additional safety and security.
- Off board charging with folding battery tray (2 x 34Ah Batteries)
- Available in Silver.
- Maximum weight capacity 136kg (21st).
The Cirrus Electric Wheelchair Specifications:
92 – 100cm (36 – 39″)
- Seat width
- Seat length
- Weight capacity