The Knee Scooter
The Knee Walker, or also known as the Knee Scooter, provides a comfortable and safe alternative to crutches.
It is also suitable for people recovering from any foot related a injuries and/or conditions.
It has large 20 cm wheels to roll easy over uneven terrain and can easily be manoeuvred in tight spaces.
It features tool-free adjustments, a brake for added safety and also a comfortable padded knee rest.
The Knee Scooter Features:
- Ideal for persons recovering from any foot related surgery, injury or conditions.
- Leg pad with channel provides stability and comfort
- Sturdy dual frame
- Tiller can be easily folded
- Tool-free height adjustment
- Dual hand brakes for added safety
The Knee Scooter Specifications:
- Weight capacity:
- Height min:
- Height max:
- Pad width:
- Pad depth:
- Pad height:
48 – 56cm
- Weight unit: