The Samsoft 175 Patient Lifter
The electrically operated Samsoft 175 Lifter has manual pedals, enabling the chassis legs to be opened with ease and wheeled around a chair.
The lightweight frame is easy to move into position, allowing the user to achieve a lower lifting position from the floor when transferring patients.
The Samsoft 175 Patient Lifter Features:
- Higher weight capacity than the Samsoft Mini at 175 Kg
- Folding hoist can be vertically stored away when not in use
- Quality Dewert control system (Made in Germany)
- On / Off board charging system
- Electrically operated hoist has manual pedals, enabling the chassis legs to be opened with ease and wheeled around a chair
- Low clearance, easy access underneath beds
- Charger holder
- Colour coded brake castors
The Samsoft 175 Patient Lifter Specifications:
38 – 160cm (15″ – 63″)
Chassis width (overall)
Chassis width (internal)
50 – 94cm (20″ – 37″)
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled.
Please use the "Add To Quote" function in order for us to quote and/or process an order. Dismiss