Manual 3 Crank Hospital Bed
This manual hospital bed has 3 crank handles.
The crank system is located at the foot end of the bed.
This allows the bed to raise and lower the upper body, legs and the bed height.
The bed height adjustment is most beneficial for ease of transfers and also caring for the user at the appropriate height.
An ideal choice for those shopping on a budget but require a range of functionality, including height adjustment.
Manual – 3 Crank – Hospital Bed Features:
- Backrest & legrest adjustment – Via crank handles
- Height adjustment – Via crank handle
- Includes: Side Rails & I.V Pole.
- Four high quality castors – lockable with anti-dust feature
- ABS plastic head and foot boards
- Removable head and foot boards
- Metal lying surface – ventilation holes
- Modern look
- Easy Installation
- I.V. Pole – height adjustable with 15kg weight capacity
- Moveable plastic drainage hooks
- Easy to keep clean
Manual – 3 Crank – Hospital Bed Specifications:
43 – 74cm
- Manual Backrest adjustments:
0 – 75°
- Manual Legrest adjustments:
0 – 35°
- Weight capacity:
4 × lockable anti-dust
- Head & foot boards:
ABS Plastic – removable
- Lying surface: