Advantages of the lifting homecare bed insert
Adjustable bed frame insert:
- Can be easily integrated in the existing bed at home
- Increased lying comfort due to four section lying area
- High functionality – individual positioning – four-section lying area with electrically adjustable height, head and foot support; foot part with knee bend is electrically adjustable from the bed by manual control unit without nursing assistance from any position – patent protected!
- Low entry height and large height adjustment range for optimum adjustment to the working height to prevent back strain for the caregiver
- Stable metal frame with sprung slats Order and HMV numbers: table on pages 18/19
- Firm standing for only 114 cm length of the lower frame due to aks scissor lift developed in-house
- Safe standing due to adjustable spacer in the bed frame with holes for screw fastening
- Easy assembly and transport: lower frame can be removed without tools; upper frame can be dismantled into two parts
- Flexibility for the up-lifter attachment due to two mountings
- Can be adjusted using mattress holder – 1 model for 4 dimensions!
- Ergonomic manual control unit with large buttons, integrated lock function and check of the first failure safety is possible
- SMPS-29V: The switch mode power supply provides safety due to overload-protection and voltage stability with variable input voltage
Adjustable Bed Frame Insert Optional Extra’s:
- Lying area width extension to 100 cm
- Side bars, can be inserted using special holder
- Easy assembly by one person using the simple assembly tool
- Up-lifter with grab handle and strap
- Transport and storage aid on castors with mounting device when ordering lying area width extender
- Elevation set for improved hoist space
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled.
Please use the "Add To Quote" function in order for us to quote and/or process an order. Dismiss