5020 Modify – Hospital Bed – Electric – ICU
Electronic Service Bed
5020 Modify Hospital Bed Features:
- Stable sub-frame; Solid structure gives MS 5020 Modify an indispensable property demanded from an ICU bed, stability. MS 5020 Modify, has an easy clean ABS covered sub-frame to enhance hygiene in ICU, to provide the patient with a healty environment in a sensitive period.
- Angle indicator; To apply the positions in accordance with the theraphy with precision, MS 5020 Modify, is equipped with an angle indicator, aiming at more effective trendelenburg and backrest applications.
- Auto regression system; MS 5020 Modify, is equipped with an auto-regression systemto maximize comfort during convalescence. The bed is designed to automatically provide the patient with a more relaxing position to prevent abdominal muscle aches and skin irritations as cardiac and similar positions are activated.
- Improved safety; The headboard is constructed stable to prevent contact of apparatuses with the walls during trendelenburg position as a safety measure.
- Detachable foot and head boards; Detachable foot and head boards also facilitate a locking system to prevent accidental demounting of these parts.
- Patient evacuation; To aid patient with leaving the bed, the specially designed side rails, position as grip handles to support patient with one touch on the control panel.
- Central lockable castors; 3-mode lockable castors increase efficiency by foot controlled modes of swivel, single wheel lock and central lock to respond to staff’s needs of mobility and manoeuvrability.