SpitFire Scout Mobility Scooter
The Spitfire Scout Mobility Scooter combines easy and convenient mobility with superior value.
It can be taken apart quick and easy. It disassembles into five easy-to-handle pieces, allowing for easy and convenient traveling.
The four-wheel version of the Spitfire Scout allows for enhanced stability on rougher outdoor terrain.
It also offers great features like a quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make operating the scooter easier for those with limited strength or dexterity.
This model comes with color-through panels to hide scuffs and scratches and black wheel rims.
Click Here For Video: http://multimedia.drivemedical.com/media/videos/sfscout4.mp4
Spitfire Scout Mobility Scooter Features:
- 4.25 mph top speed
- 14.5km travel distance – on one full charge
- Adjustable angle tiller allows users of all shapes and sizes to find the most ideal position
- Anti-tip wheels for improved safety
- Quick connect battery pack – Easily removed and chargeable separately
- Height Adjustable seat – Flip up backrest & adjustable arms
- Free wheel release
- Delta Tiller ergonomically designed for those with limited mobility
- Includes basket with carry handle
- Quick and easy dis-assembly – 5 easy-to-transport pieces
- Rear reflector for better visibility
- Seat back folds completely flat, which comes in handy when transporting or storing the scooter
- Solid, non-marking, flat-free tires for worry-free travel
Spitfire Scout Mobility Scooter Specifications:
|Top Speed||6 km/h|
|Maximum Range||9 miles (12AH) | 15 miles (20AH)|
|Dimensions||42.5″ (L) x 21.5″ (W)|
|Floor-to-Seat Height||17″ – 19″|
|Seat Dimensions||16.5″ (W) x 16″ (D)|
|Motor||24V x 270W x 4700 rpm|
|Batteries||12V x 12AH|
|Front Wheels||8″ x 2″ Flat-free|
|Rear Wheels||8″ x 2″ Flat-free|
|Battery Weight (pair)||9kgs|
|Heaviest Piece Weight (Front Section)||18kgs|
|Warranty on Frame||Lifetime|
|Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components||14 months|
|Warranty on Batteries||6 months|