Bathtub Grab Bar
Why a Bathtub Grab Bar?
Support and Safety getting in & out of the bath just got simpler.
The grab bar ensures secure locking bath grip, for the utmost safety when getting in and out of your bathtub.
Installed and removed in seconds, this convenient unit clamps firmly onto most bathtubs.
Why the Bathtub Grab Bar?
The added safety of a grab bar that locks to the side of your tub allows for you to get in and out of your tub with added safety and support.
It has a crank-style, locking device that attaches to tub walls up to 6 inches wide.
The unit is 6 inches wide. It is equipped with rubber pads to protect the tub walls and weighs only about 3kg.
With 115 kg weight capacity. All coated steel design for durability.
Features of the Bathtub Grab Bar:
- A step-through clamp design that provides unobstructed entry/exit path for better hand positioning
- Tool-free installation
- Stainless steel components
- Adjust to fit tubs 2.75″- 6.25″ (7-16 cm)
- Rubber pads to protect walls of bath tub
- Provides stability getting in and out of the tub