The Manual Hydraulic Patient Lifter
The Hydraulic Patient Hoist / Lifter is suitable for those whom need assistance in and out of bed.
It’s a convenient tool that saves many family members and nurses all sorts of injuries as well as insuring the utmost safety for the person in need of an extra hand.
The main frame is made of a durable high strength steel, which is powder coated for easy hygiene and long lasting protection.
Equipped with 3 inch universal castors in the front end and 4inch at the back with brakes.
Sling suspension is safe and reliable, with access through door and lifting from chairs easily managed with the adjustable legs.
The Manual Hydraulic Patient Lifter Features:
- Adjustable leg base – operated via foot pedal
- Manually adjustable – via pump action lever
- Easy transfers through doorways and from seated furniture
- Large lifting range – allows for lifting from both the floor and high surfaces
- Emergency stop function – for added safety
- Handles with ergonomic grips – improved comfort and manoeuvrability
- 360 degree rotation – via spreader bar at any height
- Low base height – designed for added stability and fits under most beds
- Robust and easy maintenence
- Weight capacity allows lifting of people up to 150kg
- Including standard sling
The Manual Hydraulic Patient Lifter Specifications:
- Weight Capacity
- Weight of Unit
- Overall Length
- Hydraulic Lever Height
- Lifting range
- Leg Base Closed Width
- Leg Base open width
- Ground clearance
- Front twin casters
- Rear break casters
10cm (4″) with brakes