The Electric Patient Lifter
The main frame is made of a durable high strength steel, which is powder coated for easy hygiene and long lasting protection.
Equipped with 5cm (2″) twin castors in the front end and 10cm (4″) at the back with integrated brakes.
Sling suspension is safe and reliable, with access through door and lifting from chairs easily managed with the adjustable legs.
The electronically operated system allows for the utmost ease whilst lifting and lowering people, by a push of a button.
The Electric Patient Lifter Features:
- Adjustable leg base – operated via foot pedal
- Electrically adjustable – via remote control for the utmost convenience
- Easy transfers through doorways and from seated furniture
- Large lifting range – allows for lifting from both the floor and high surfaces
- Emergency stop function – for added safety
- Handles with ergonomic grips – improved comfort and manoeuvrability
- 360 rotation – via spreader bar at any height
- Low base height – designed for added stability and fits under most beds
- Robust and easy maintenance
- Warning alarm – beeps when the battery is low in charge or when the weight capacity has been exceeded
- Weight capacity allows lifting of people up to 150kg
- Including standard sling
The Manual Hydraulic Patient Lifter Specifications:
- Weight Capacity
- Weight of Unit
- Overall Length
- Hydraulic Lever Height
- Lifting range
- Leg Base Closed Width
- Leg Base open width
- Ground clearance
- Front twin casters
- Rear break casters
10cm (4″) with brakes