DeVilbiss Compact 525 Oxygen Concentrator
The investments in new manufacturing processes and innovative production techniques has showed the commitment to the new DeVilbiss Compact 525 Oxygen Concentrator quality aims. Now manufactured at a dedicated oxygen therapy facility in the USA, Pennsylvania, which has allowed the control over production to deliver a reliable, high quality, more eco-friendly oxygen concentrator.
Delivering up to 5 litres per minute with high oxygen concentration across all flow rates and adopting the latest developments in the reduction of sound and power consumption, the latest Compact 525 increases patient comfort and lowers operating costs.
- Sound level reduction improvement – The quietest DeVilbiss concentrator
- Easy to use labels with simple to read pictographs
- New black color
- 2 part case design
- 2 years warranty as standard
- OSD® Sensor – Continuously monitoring oxygen levels
- Visual and audible alarms: low oxygen levels, power failure, pressure drop and services required
- Oxygen outlet a fire protection adapter incorporated
- Intelligent power management system – Utilises turn-down technology providing less power consumption below flow rates of 2.5 l/min
- Reduced packaging: reducing materials and waste, as well as transportation costs and emissions – Without compromising product protection
DeVilbiss Compact 525 Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 62.2 cm x 34.02 cm x 30.4 cm
- Weight: 16.3kg
- Sound level : 40 db A (50Hz)
- Flow-rate: 0.5 – 5 l / min
- Oxygen concentration : 93% ± 3% (0.5 – 5l / min)
- Electrical requirements : 230V / 50 Hz
- Power consumption : approximately 290 watt at 2 l/minute and approximately 312 watt at 5 l/minute
DeVilbiss Compact 525 Oxygen Concentrator Summary:
- Built with enhanced quality, durability and simplicity in mind. Backed up by the legacy of reliable, field proven design of the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator
- Patented DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology minimises wear on internal components, reduces power consumption by 15% and extends the life of the concentrator.
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, ensures patient safety and reliability for prolonged use.
- Readily accessible patient controls, protected fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage.
- Alarms, audible and visual: high/low pressure, low flow, low oxygen, power fail, oxygen sensing device.